Our range of Fuel Lube Service (FLS) modules designed to fit a variety of makes and models of off-highway trucks and fabricated by our high-quality tradespeople for optimal efficiency and ease of use in line with our end-users requirements is the latest in QMW Industries range of off-highway modular Fuel Lube Service units.
Features and benefits:
- Designed and manufactured to the highest quality
- Best in class capacities
- Complete superstructure design certified to AS2809, AS1692, AS4100, AS3990
- A 2-pac polyurethane coating system
- Ability to hoist body to allow access to chassis for serviceability
- Drain points, ergonomic filtration layout with a central walkway
- Modular design to allow for different fluid options
- Custom design available
- Integration of Fleet & Fuel management systems
- Stainless steel Hydraulic tubing, fittings & fasteners
- Multiple diesel fill options: 120 to 800 LPM
- Grease; High volume, high-pressure release (remote controlled)
Hydraulics – Features & components:
- Ability to operate multiple functions simultaneously- stand-alone or integrated into host unit hydraulics.
- MDG41 compliant.
- Remote control, hydraulic rewind hoses.
- Hydraulic-driven screw compressor.
- Banlaw Crankcase receivers fitted to all product tanks.
- Fast fill shut off valves with electronic pressure release on product fill lines.
- Quality Donaldson and Parker filtration systems.
- Hydraulic-driven pressure washer with a lance.
- Ryco hose and fittings completed with Croc Sleeves.
- Push-button service oil sampling ports.
Electrics – Features & components:
- Electronic level sensors & visual sight glass.
- LED Lighting.
- Deutcsh connectors with detector light.
- Triple insulated “Plug & Play” wiring harness.
- Electrical enclosures rated to IP67.